Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Good Luck With Technology

Well my fantastic luck with computers continues. After only a couple months of owning my new laptop, it decided to crap out. I need to take it in to gateway and see what they are going to do. I'm pretty sure I can salvage the hard drive, if nothing else. I hope so because I'm just about done with restarting my poker Databases.

Well any way, I started to play a bit of poker today and that did not go very well at all. I was expecting a bit of a downswing (I've been running at a winrate of about 35ptBB/100). I didn't think I could hold that winrate for too much longer. Well here is just an example of how I was running:


On the turn I was a 95% favorite to win this hand. As you can see, the river brought one of the two cards that he needed. I also ran into AK

I don't know if you noticed, but that is a Holdem Manager screen. While my other computer is down, I figured I'd go ahead and download the trial of HM. So far it's ok, It will take a bit of getting used to but I'll let you know how it was when my trial is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment