Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to the Grind....

Well, well welll. That sure was a long break from poker. It had been a pretty busy last few months. Aside from getting out of the Navy, going back to school, and getting a full time job, I just haven't had much time for poker lately. I've had the itch, just haven't really been able to scratch it properly.

In my Calc. class, one of my buddies needed some help. So I've been helping him out a little bit too. Come to find out, this dude used to play a ton of poker. I haven't really had anyone in real life to talk to about poker, let alone someone who really knows what he is talking about. I played a few hands with him the other night, and have been back at it since then. I'm not really following proper BR management right now, and I'm playing some 5NL and played a few times at 10NL. Here soon I'm going to deposit a good bit more and bring my BR up to where it should be for these levels. Right now I'm just playing with what was left on Stars.

I think I'm going to stick with it this time. I know I've said that before, but I shouldn't have any more stuff popping up in life that's to crazy. Plus, like I said, I now have someone to talk to about poker. We shall see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment