Friday, August 28, 2009

Well lets try this again

As you can tell from the huge lack of any posts, I haven't had much time to play poker lately. It's been pretty busy and I haven't had much luck with my computers. My last one crashed, so I bought a new one. It is a nice little laptop, but comes pre-installed with Vista. I HATE VISTA. I had it installed for a little while and had all my hands and everything saved and just couldn't take it anymore. So I went ahead and installed ubuntu on it and have loved it. I didn't want to install wine (a program that lets you run windows programs in linux) so I didn't play much poker. I had an itch the other day so I had to break down and get things going again. I played a quick 9-man SNG. I came in second place. The guy caught some crazy runner runner to make his straigh, but i still cashed so I was happy. I'm not going to play a ton of poker, because I'm moving back home to arizona here soon. I'm just going to study up a good bit and try and improve my game that way. Hopefully my game will get better and I can get Poker Tracker going here on linux, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment