Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving! Moving! Moving!

Well the last few days have been VERY busy. All weekend was spent packing things up, hauling them out the the garage and heading back in to do some more. We have some movers coming here to pack and move everything back to Az, but the navy didn't give me orders in time for the movers to come before the carpet cleaners. I had to move everything myself so that I could get the house all cleaned up before the move out inspection. After we humped everything out to the garage it was scrub down time. Gallons of bleach and sweat went into cleaning this place up. I also went through tons of boxes of "Magic Erasers". Those things are awesome! But were just about done with all that crap. One bathroom and the kitchen to go, and were done. The movers come tomorrow and the land lord the day after. We should be on the road by noon on Thursday.

The trip should be a blast. I got my 'tard of a dog that we have to take with us but he shouldn't be to bad. If you've seen the show "Dinners, Drive-ins, and Dives", we're gunna hit up like five of those places along the way home. I plan to take a bunch of pictures and drink a bunch of Monsters, but it should be good times.

I haven't had much time for poker with all this crap going on but I'll get back to the tables as soon as I get back home to Az.

No comments:

Post a Comment