Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trying to get Tracking Software for Linux

I've had some decent luck at the tables the last little while. I cashed in a 5000 man MTT. That was the first real large tournament that I've played. It was pretty interesting. I'll definitely have to throw my hat in the ring on a couple more of those.

My main issue lately has been trying to find a program that will track all my hands in linux. Some people have said they've gotten poker tracker to work under wine (link: http://www.liquidpoker.net/poker-forum/710030/PokerTracker3_with_Linux.html). I would really like to get something that runs native in linux. I've found fpdb (link: http://fpdb.sourceforge.net/), which is a tracker written in python. It took some work, and a little bit of tinkering but I finally got it up and running. I haven't developed much appreciation for it yet. Not all of it is completed yet, so it is missing some functions that I would really like to have. I think I'll just have to break down and get poker tracker running again. Well It's off to bed for me. Good luck on the felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment