Friday, May 15, 2009

Back from That Break

Well that was a good couple days off.  I had those days off of work too, so I had plenty of time to get some house cleaning done (something I don't to near enough).  I did a good bit of reading, hand reviewing, and posting.  I finished "Small Stakes Hold 'em:  Winning Big With Expert Play", while it was a limit book I found a lot of it helpful.  Here in the next few days, I'll write a review about the book and go over a bit about what I learned.  

I played a few SNG's today and didn't do very good at all.  I just couldn't get into the money at all.  Hopefully my luck will turn around in the next couple days.  I know mixing SNG's and cash games isn't really the best way to learn, but I really like playing both.  I feel that it mixes it up a bit for me and keeps it more interesting.  I don't do to bad in either one, so I don't think it is hurting my game to much.  It's just not letting me get as good at one as I could.  

Within some of my coming posts, I plan on writting a couple articles that get into poker a bit more than what I've had so far.  The posts will be both on here and on a thread at CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment