Monday, May 11, 2009

Wow! Just wow!

Tonight was ridiculous.  I was at a table that was on par with the one that I had the other night.  Just some extremely loose players who were just trying to give there chips away.  I just could not get the better of them by the river.  I ended up dropping a little over 3 Buy in on this table.  Nearly every time I was in I was far an away ahead of the people I was against, but just could not get it done.  Twice I had my set rivered or turned by a higher set.  A nut flush that I flopped was beaten by runner runner to make a full house.  You gotta love players like that, but when they suck out on you it definitely pisses you off a good bit.  I'll probably jump on again later tonight, but if I’m still pissed off I'll just not play. 

 

Within the next week or so I plan on doing a book review on the book I'm finishing up right now and just going to go over some of the main points that it gets across.  I also need to finish up my article for the CC (cardschat) monthly article contest.  I only have the intro paragraph done so far so I have a good bit of work to do still.  I'd love to win for the month; it would finally give me some money to play on Full Tilt.


Update:  Well I ended up jumping back on for a about another hundred hands.  I lost a few more crazy hands where I was ahead by a good bit, but still lost.  I did end up breaking even though.  One of the last few hands I played was pocket aces.  I tripled up with those and got back up o where  I started before all the coolers I caught earlier in the night.  Now that I've had a few beers and relaxed a bit I'm ready to head off to bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment