Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a Great Night!

Last night was one of the easiest times I've had at a poker table.  There were three extremely bad players sitting at the table.  I don't mean the usual bad players at 2nl, these guys were horrible. They all had VPIP's over 65 and PFR below 3.  I walked away with about 7 buyins just from this table.   One of the very first hands I played was AA; I ended up losing about $1.75 on that hand losing to a back door flush draw.  I bought back in for the table max ($5) and just waited for some decent hands.  They were pushing all in with second and third pair, so I just waited for them to hang themselves, and they did over and over again.  

I didn't get much of a chance to play today, just one SNG ($1, 45 man) and came in third.  I've been coming in the money pretty consistently with those lately and can see my game improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment