Saturday, May 9, 2009

My May Goals

The following are my goals for the month of May.  Some of them may be a bit to high, but this is the first time I've had any specific goals so we'll just have to see how it goes.

  • Hit 5000 hands
  • Make it to 600 FPP for the PS hat
  • Play in atleast 1 CC freeroll
  • Maintain my winrate above 10 bb/100
  • Make it to $100
  • Make it to 150 SNG's played
  • Maintain +winrate
  • Finish my two books
Well that should do it for this month.  If I can hit all those goals for the month,  I should be doing pretty good.  With this deposit on PS I have been playing pretty good and making alot more of the right moves.  I think the biggest thing that has been helping me out, is not tilting my money off.  That has been THE largest leak I have fixed so far.  I'm gunna head off to go take care of some of those goals.  Good luck and see you at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment